Review On L'Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Day Cream with SPF 17

I consider myself a hardcore beauty enthusiast , I am always on the lookout for new skincare products to try out and share with others . Recently, I had the opportunity to try out L'Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Day Cream with SPF 17 and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised with the results.





The packaging: the cold cream comes in a sturdy jar with a top lid, making it easy to access and transport. The jar itself is sleek and simple, making it a great addition to any bathroom counter.


This first time I used it, I was stunned by the creamy consistency and the results of the cream. It glided smoothly onto my skin and felt incredibly hydrating. I have dry, sensitive skin and this cream did an excellent job of moisturising without causing any irritation.


One of the standout features of this product is its ability to remove makeup. I have always struggled to find a good makeup remover that didn’t leave my skin feeling stripped and dry, but the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Day Cream easily removed all of my makeup with minimal effort and unlike some other makeup removers, it didn’t leave any greasy residue behind.

The cream stimulates cell removal, the L’Oréal Paris brightening cream reduces 5 years of dark spots, hyper-pigmentation and reveales even skin tone by stimulating cell renewal helps to keep the skin hydrated and smooth. It also contains Glycolic Acid: This cream is formulated with glycolic acid that is used in dermatlogical peeling treatments. 

The brightening cream is highly effective yet gentle for to use on a regular basis.


One of the best things about the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Day Cream is that this bright day cream is dermatologically tested, suitable for all skin types and helps me flaunt my glowing skin on the go. This skin brightening cream is also infused with SPF-17 to increase the skin’s protective shield against harmful UV rays.


Another thing I really appreciate about this product is that it is suitable for all skin types. Whether you have dry, oily, or combination skin, the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Day Cream is gentle enough to use on a daily basis without causing any irritation. It is also suitable for people with sensitive skin or allergies.


In addition to its moisturising benefits, this Cream also has anti-aging properties. It contains Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that helps to protect the skin from environmental damage and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

One of the things I love about this product is that it is so versatile. Not only can it be used as a daily moisturiser but it can also be used as a face mask or a night cream. Simply apply a thicker layer of the cold cream to the skin and leave it on for 10-15 minutes before rinsing off. This is a great way to give your skin an extra boost of hydration and nourishment.


Finally, I am extremely impressed with the L'Oréal Paris Glycolic Bright Day Cream. It is affordable, effective and suitable for all skin types. Whether you are in need of a daily moisturiser or a makeup remover, this product has got you covered. It has quickly become a staple in my skincare routine and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a high-quality and effective skincare product.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUBLIC TOILETS IN INDIA

Dermo Skin Perfection by L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser: Must Try!

L'Oréal Paris Aura Perfect Night Cream