L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream: Review

In relation to my complicated skin, finding the right foundation can be a challenge. It’s either too drying or too oily and my pores always seem to look larger than usual. That’s why I decided to give L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream a chance.




Lets begin with the packaging, it comes in a sleek, squeezable tube that’s easy to travel with and dispense the product. The cream itself has a smooth, almost gel-like texture that blends easily into the skin.


One of the things I love about this BB cream is that it provides just the right amount of coverage. It’s not too heavy or cakey, but it’s still able to cover up any redness or blemishes. Plus, it has a matte finish, which is perfect for my oily skin and which is always protecting my skin from the sun.


The main reason I decided to try this BB cream is because it claims to even out skin tone and reduce the appearance of pores. After using it for a few weeks, I can confidently say that it does just that. My skin looks smoother and more even and my pores do appear smaller.
The thing I love about this BB cream is that it contains skincare benefits. It has Vitamin E and collagen, which help to nourish and hydrate the skin. It also has salicylic acid, which helps to clear and prevent breakouts. As someone who is prone to breakouts, this is a major plus.

Every product has pros and cons, one drawback to this BB cream is that it only comes in limited shades. As someone with fair skin, the light shade works for me but I can see how this would be an issue for those with quite deeper skin tones. However, it does blend easily and can be adjusted with other foundations or powders if needed.


Overall, I am extremely happy with L'Oréal Paris Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream. It provides just the right amount of coverage, has a matte finish, and contains skincare benefits. I would definitely recommend giving it a try, especially if you have combination skin like me. It’s a great alternative to heavy foundations and has become a staple in my daily skincare routine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PUBLIC TOILETS IN INDIA

Dermo Skin Perfection by L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Correcting Day Moisturiser: Must Try!

L'Oréal Paris Aura Perfect Night Cream